Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ruthless

I get a phone call from Nancy. "Someone in America loves you! You have a package." She said she went to the post office to pick it up and the postal workers were very confused. They always open the packages here, and this gift left them at a loss. "What is it?" They kept repeating. "I don't even know what it is," Nancy told me. "It is big though." My roommate brought it home from Nancy's house and I opened it: A beautiful wooden board game called Ruthless, from my mom. It for the girls at Stella's House, but already I have half a dozen volunteers to help me learn the game. Thanks Mama. I am sure this game will bring us hours of fun.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Ah...Sara, this is your Mama. You're welcome for the game. But I know your competitiveness. You behave and let other people win once in a while , too. Heaven knows I could never play a game and win with you!

God Bless Child in all you do. Mom