Thursday, June 12, 2008

Living Permit

Please be in prayer for my living permit. The missionary assistant here, Gheorghe, has been working hard to gather all of the appropriate paperwork. And I spent many a long hour while in the states visiting offices, paying fees and sending away for various apostilles. Today Gheorghe and I met early to take some paperwork to the work permit office and another office. As we sat there and were interviewed about why I am in Moldova, they simply added a few new items to the documents list. So, we are scrambling to get those collected as well. Hopefully, by the time I return from Turkey, the permits I need will be ready and I can actually put in my application for residency. We need this to be done by the end of July, or I will not only be an immigrant, but an illegal one. I will have to leave the country until I get the appropriate visa, or until three months have passed. So thank you all so much for your prayers: may everything come through on time and may Gheorghe and I not be too frustrated.

No comments: