Sunday, December 14, 2008

Two Lost

I have taken on the task of youth leader to the International Community here in Moldova. I was hesitant at first, but I really love it. I enjoy the small group I have, with kids ranging from age 10 to 17. We meet along with the parents and kids twice a month for service and have an activity once a month. It is great! We have missionary kids, embassy kids and kids just visiting. But our group is small. And sadly, we just lost two. Jon (13) and Rebekah (15) were only in Moldova for three months. Their dad was here on a Fulbright scholarship. Last night was their last night. This is something one gets used to in Moldova: people coming and going. But we will surely miss them. And I pray they will continue to grow in the Lord when they return to the states.

Pizza and Bowling

No comments: